Are you having a sale?
We don't do sales - here's why...
We don't have sales. Never have done and never will...at any time of the year.
- It doesn't fit well with our products. As opposed to the clothing industry, for example, who need to clear surplus out-of-season stock, to make way for new lines. We don't. Our products are handmade in small batches.
- Our prices are set realistically in the first place, to reflect the quality and time that goes into them.
- Our loyal customers would not be happy to see that the very same item they purchased is now being offered at a reduced price. That simply wouldn't be ethical or fair and it's not a game we want to play.
- We have recently introduced 10% off when you sign up to our emails. This discount is only offered one time per customer as a way to try our products and earn your trust in our brand.
- We also offer 10% off when you leave a photo and review on our website as our way of saying "grazie mille" for spreading the word and giving us valuable feedback.
- We do specials for bundled items when we sell in person at festivals. The reason for this is because we are saving on fees that get deducted from third parties online, along with the cost of postage, packaging and handling.
Bottom line, we genuinely love creating and selling products that are unique, good quality, all natural ingredients (where possible) and keeping our Italian herritage alive in Australia. In doing this, we also support other Australian small businesses and have had a chance to work with some amazing people who align with our concept.
Thank you for your support.